Advertisement

My hilarious attempt at making hand sanitizer lol

My hilarious attempt at making hand sanitizer lol IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - IF YOU HAVE PETS (i.e. DOGS, CATS, HAMSTERS, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM GET THESE TWO OILS ON THEM. IT IS OKAY TO BURN THESE OILS TOGETHER IN A WAX BURNER OR DIFFUSER IN SMALL QUANTITIES BUT THEY CANNOT GET IT ON THEM OR INJEST THEM. AFTER I COMPLETED THIS VIDEO I STERILIZED EVERYTHING AND THE COUNTER, BECAUSE OF MY CAT. PLUS I CLEANED THE FLOOR SO MY ANIMALS WOULD BE SAFE. ALSO IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ASK YOUR VET BEFORE YOU USE ANY ESSENTIAL OILS!!!!

This is a video full of mistakes, but designed to bring laughter to my kiddos’ (students’) day. I teach in California and all my kiddos are 5 years old! Our schools are off until May 5, 2020 due to COVID-19 (coronavirus). Please comment, laugh, or joke about my video bloopers! Be kind, because it’s my first video on YouTube! This is out of my comfort zone, but it was all done for my kiddos. I love and miss them so much, but right now their safety is more important. Enjoy, my bloopers, my facial expressions, and my commentaries 😂. Watch it all if you can, because you’ll see several bloopers. All done for the love of my students! Was the witch hazel a success? Was the aloe vera lotion a success? You won’t know until you watch this! 😂 😝 😆

sanitizer

Post a Comment

0 Comments