Advertisement

Divine Feminine - Stop finding reasons to deny your twin - Your energy doesn't lie! ⚔️🧿🔮

Divine Feminine - Stop finding reasons to deny your twin - Your energy doesn't lie! ⚔️🧿🔮 This video is about Divine Feminine
TO BOOK A READING:
www.sacredtarot1111@gmail.com

PAYMENT METHOD: Donations
Donations: paypal.me/kbbaustin - please add "Donation" in the subject line
Cash App - sacredtarot1111@gmail.com - Please add "Donation" in the Notes
or my amazon wish list - I love getting tarot cards and surprises!!!!

PERSONAL BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Email me at sacredtarot1111@gmail. for your personal reading.
I will need a list of questions you want answers to, along with your payment (if you are a first time client) to get your personal reading started. I will send you a confirmation email letting you know I received your information and payment. You do not need to give me any personal information other than a short story about who you are inquiring about.
I keep the utmost integrity and confidentiality to my client readings.

SERVICES AND PRICES:
Video Readings are $45 (return client) $55 (new client)
Live/in Person/Face-time - $55(return client) $65(New client)
Twin flame, Love, General, Career Readings - $55 (new Clients) $45 (returning)
Past life $65
Distance Reiki Healing Session - $55

MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF DESIGNS -

Note - A portion of the proceeds go back to the factory workers families to educate future generations.

I am also associated with Pencils for promise.. A foundation that is helping build schools in countries where children have little to no education.
www.
Namaste ~🌹

tarot,twin flame,divine feminine,oracles,psychic,intuitive,clairvoyance,clairsentient,fortune telling,future telling,akashic records,5d,messages from spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments