Advertisement

Divine Update: DF Healing Past Lives, No Longer Interested, DM Realizing Life Long Regret...

Divine Update: DF Healing Past Lives, No Longer Interested, DM Realizing Life Long Regret... My name is Daisy aka the Professional High Priestess I hope you enjoy the reading!
Decks used:
Nature Nurture Deck
After Tarot
Goddess oracle
Numerology Deck
 
For sessions, Please email me at info@DaisyOzim.co with the session you would like as well as:
Birthdate.Time of birth , Location
Questions (for the 3 question session)
 
 Once I received payment at the following platforms, I'll respond with the information I need for your
Venmo: @Flower3768
 Cashapp: $Flower813
Paypal: dozim91@gmail.com
 
 Pricing:
3 questions: $30 -Pre-recorded video link
30 minute session: $50-pre-recorded link
1 hour session: $85 sliding scale
Birth chart readings: $65 -pre-recorded link
Big 3 readings: $45 w/cards- pre-recorded link
 
 
I also have a one stop holistic health shop for all your crystal, herbs and spiritual health needs.
Daisyozim.co
 
You can also check out my podcasts on anchor

Regret...

Post a Comment

0 Comments