Advertisement

How I changed my nose with NO surgery

How I changed my nose with NO surgery This is what worked for me personally! I hope you guys benefitted and enjoyed this video. Its my first time editing and figuring this whole thing out so I still have a lot to learn but i am excited to finally be on here!!
Remember to be kind to yourself and others. Peace be with you

HUGE thank you to Kt Franklin for staying on the phone with me for HOURS showing me how to edit! I thank God for you KT!
Heres her youtube channel


Thank you for watching!

Nose Exercises - Koko's videos are AWESOME!


Gua Sha



Mewing


All of my social media is @Bambiianna
My Instagram

My TikTok

4-15-20,transformation,glowup,nose,nosurgery,natural,manifest,manifesting,lawofattraction,selflove,tiktok,bambiianna,firstvideo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments