Advertisement

HOW TO CUSTOMISE A LACE FRONTAL *BLEACHING|PLUCKING*

HOW TO CUSTOMISE A LACE FRONTAL *BLEACHING|PLUCKING* Hey guys, thought I'd give a little tutorial on how I customise my lace frontal, as it has been highly requested.
I will also continue to do another video on how to make a frontal wig and an installation video !

What I used:
13X4 lace frontal
Truzone rapid powder bleach
Truzone cream peroxide
4pcs Salon hair mixing bowl
Aluminium foil
Tweezers
4pcs hair comb
Got2b freeze spray
Shampoo
Conditioner

Hope this tutorial was helpful. Follow @houseforbeauty to see the other wigs I have customised and installed for clients previously.

Stay connected and follow my socials:
Instagram- @melaninnup
Twitter- @melaninnup1
Snapchat- melaninnup

PART 2 AND 3 OUT SOON...

Lace frontal,Frontal customisation,Bleaching,Plucking,Customisation,Tutorial,Frontal,Melaninnup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments