Advertisement

ISLAND DIVER - Snorkel and dive the Great Barrief Reef.

ISLAND DIVER - Snorkel and dive the Great Barrief Reef. Great Barrier Reef experience for snorkelers and first time introductory divers wanting to have a unique experience while beating the crowds. These private locations with many turtles can be visited within only 1,5 hours from Cairns Australia.

I have previously managed an overnight dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef followed by a job as travel consultant with Happy Travels. This phenomenal world wonder keeps on blowing my mind and I just can't get enough of it. Are you thinking about visiting the reef for a snorkel or first time dive experience? All of this is possible!! Get in touch with me if you would like to have some more information or the best deals to visit the Great Barrier Reef. During my 1,5 years in Cairns I have experienced over a 100 different dives and have gone out snorkelling and diving with almost every single dive boat offered from small to big budgets.

Share the passion for nature, visit the reef!

Reef.

Post a Comment

0 Comments