Advertisement

Looking after 200+ Houseplants! New Plants l Tour & Caladium Update ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ

Looking after 200+ Houseplants! New Plants l Tour & Caladium Update ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ Hope you enjoy the tour! I have been super busy looking after 200+ beauties ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ Hope you are all well and enjoying your indoor gardening as much as I am ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒบ
All the new beauties were thoroughly inspected, washed, put into filtered water for 48 hours before being potted up in sphagnum moss to acclimatise ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ

๐Ÿ’šSocial Media Links:

๐Ÿ’šINSTAGRAM:
๐Ÿ’šFACEBOOK:

๐Ÿ’šPlants and Paints INSTA:
๐Ÿ’šPlants and Paints FB:

๐Ÿ’šMy Amazon Shop (here you can find all my favourite products):


๐Ÿ’šPRODUCTS I USE & RECOMMEND ⬇️
(Please Note: I use all the products listed below in my home/garden and highly recommend them. I now earn a very small commission on SOME of the links if you choose to purchase through them).
Promise I wouldn't recommend anything I wasn't happy with! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ

๐Ÿ’šbiOrb AIR Terrarium:
biOrb AIR GREY (Amazon US):
biOrb AIR WHITE (Amazon US):
biOrb AIR (Amazon UK):

Baby Bio Fertiliser (during Summer):
LEVOIT humidifier:
AENNON humidifier:
Hygrometer:
PureAire water filter:
Water misting bottle:
THRIP Control (predatory mites):
CloneX rooting gel:
BOYA microphone:

๐Ÿ’šNeem oil spray/drench mix: I use 10ml soap, 5ml Neem oil to 1 litre warm water. Products I use below ⬇️

Horticultural soap:
Neem oil:
Sticky traps:
Fine potting grit:

๐Ÿ’šMy preferred soil mix: Coir compost, orchid bark, perlite, activated charcoal and hydrodrain (ratio will depend on type of plant):

Coir compost:
Perlite:
Orchid bark:
Hydrodrain 10L:
Activated Charcoal:

๐Ÿ’šGARDEN:

Plant labels:
My Bosch grass edge cutter:
My new Lawnmower:
Tree Fern Feed:
Grass seed:
Nemaslug (Nematodes):
Shepherd Crook hooks:
Sequestered Iron (for chlorosis):
Flexi-Tie 2.5mm:

๐Ÿ’šGARDEN LIGHTS:
Solar rattan lantern grey:
Solar rattan lantern brown:
Lights4Fun pro series Festoon lights multi:
Lights4Fun Festoon lights warm white x 20:
Lights4Fun Pro series fairy lights: I have these in green & warm white
Lights4Fun Plug for PRO SERIES lights:
Bamboo solar torches set:
Bamboo torches battery set x2:
TrueFlame flickering torch:

๐Ÿ’šTROPICAL DECOR:

Most of my plant pots are from IvyLine:

Tiki Bar signs and my 'Welcome to the Jungle' signs are hand painted by myself

I use my iphone XS for all photos and filming

๐Ÿ’šMUSIC:
Song: Eneko Artola - Good Life
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

tropical plant addict,indoor jungle,tropical plant care uk,house plant care,tropical plant care,house plant tour,house plant care tips,houseplant youtuber,plant youtubers,houseplant haul,rare houseplants,biorb air terrarium,biorb air,houseplant haul 2010,anthurium care guide,philodendron,philodendron care,caladium care tips,plant seller uk,variegated billietiae for sale,aroid care,anthurium sphagnum moss,growing plants in sphagnum moss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments