Advertisement

Why It's So Important to JUST STAY HOME | Vicki Belo

Why It's So Important to JUST STAY HOME | Vicki Belo Check out this video reminder our wonderful team at Belo Medical Group came up with. This helps us illustrate so clearly why it's vital that we all do our part to stay at home during the Enhanced Community Quarantine.

#StayAtHome #FlattenTheCurve #WeHealAsOne #Covid19

Hi I'm Dr. Vicki Belo, a beauty doctor from the Philippines, founder, and medical director of the #BeloMedicalGroup. I am also a mother, a wife, and a friend.

Although I've been known as the #PhilippinesNo1BeautyExpert, and even the #DoctorToTheStars, my biggest dream is to make the world beautiful, one person at a time. So this channel is my way of making that dream a reality by reaching out to you and letting you in to my world hoping to inspire, motivate, and spark change.

Together, let's make this world beautiful by being the best version of ourselves (both inside and out!)

ENJOY :)

Subscribe for more videos and please don't forget to follow me on my socials!



Scarlet Snow,Hayden Kho,vicki belo ig,covid-19 virus,stay at home,live coronavirus,coronavirus,corona stay home,corona virus,stay home stay safe,coronavirus video,covid,the coronavirus,covid-19 news,covid 19,stay at home order,stay home challenge,stay home status,covid-19 update,stay home with me,coronavirus pandemic,covid-19 philippines,stay at home challenge,covid-19 usa,please stay home,covid-19 virus animation,coronavirus song,vicki belo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments