Advertisement

AQUARIUS♒ May 2020 ~Not Able To Let You Go - But Spinning Wheels, Anger & Factors Keeping This Apart

AQUARIUS♒ May 2020 ~Not Able To Let You Go - But Spinning Wheels, Anger & Factors Keeping This Apart Extended version:

☆ Instagram: @howlsfrompluto
♡ Email: wolfgoddessguidance@gmail.com

Thank you so much for stopping by. ⭐️

🔮 Personal readings: I take bookings for personal readings every Monday on my Etsy shop until sold out for that week. please check my Etsy shop for details:)


🌹To purchase my Oracle Decks:
The Untold Truths of the Heart
The Untold Messages of the Heart

For anyone outside of the United States, you can purchase it here:


Other decks used in this video:
Twin Flame Oracle by Mystic Moon
Twin Flame Exposed Intentions by Jennifer Aquarius Tarot:


💌 If you want to send me something (thank you! 💜) :

1 Franklin Street
P O Box 48
Belfast, Maine 04915

~My Amazon Wishlist:


~Energy Exchange Donation: paypal.me/aquamoonlight

Enjoy. Thank you.
Much Love, Light, & Many Blessings

aquarius tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments