Advertisement

BEST WAYS TO TRAVEL CHEAPLY IN GERMANY (+ TIPS!!!)

BEST WAYS TO TRAVEL CHEAPLY IN GERMANY (+ TIPS!!!) Germany has some of the best public transportation in the world. After all, they created the first highway system ever! All the cities and larger towns have public transportation that is reliable and efficient. This video is about the best ways to travel cheaply in Germany!! Hope it helps! x


-----------------

Ohhhh hello there! :) New to my channel? If so, here's what you need to know -- I'm Naya and I'm studying in Germany, so I use this channel to help you get the informations you needed! Not only that, I like to travel A LOT so I really like making daily VLOGS too!

34€ AIRBNB VOUCHER: (only for new users)


MUSIC :

DJ Quad - Flowers
Amsterdam In The Spring (Soundcloud)
June Gloom (Soundcloud)
Pillow Talk (Soundcloud)


Where else you can find me:

INSTAGRAM:

LIFESTYLE CHANNEL:


BUSINESS INQUIRIES

Please contact sisctanaya@gmail.com

studying in europe,studying in germany,studienkolleg in germany,university in germany,studienkolleg,kuliah di eropa,kuliah di jerman,bahasa jerman,jalan jalan ke eropa,vlog eropa,vlog jerman,travel europe,travel to germany,traveling to germany,travel cheap to germany,travel cheap europe,cheap germany,cheap ride in germany,

Post a Comment

0 Comments