Advertisement

Cooking Authentic Bánh Mì out of my Truck (Camping Meal)

Cooking Authentic Bánh Mì out of my Truck (Camping Meal) Cast-iron Pan-

In this episode, I cook up one of my favorite sandwiches I have ever tasted- the Authentic Banh Mi. I make homemade baguette and truck camp overnight at my friend's RJ and Molly's place.

P.O. Box 1116
Bayfield WI 54814

My Instagram-

Bahn Mi-
Ingredients
1/4 cup Asian fish sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
6 scallions, white and tender green parts only, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
Six 8-inch-long rolls or 2 baguettes, cut into 8-inch lengths and split
Hoisin sauce and Sriracha chile sauce
Vegetable oil, for grilling 1/2
seedless cucumber, cut into 2-by-1/2-inch matchsticks
1 1/2 loosely packed cups cilantro sprigs

My Top Truck Accessories-
Lift-Assist-
Fishing Rod Holder Kit (need to buy PVC)-
Traction Recovery Boards-
F150 Back Seat release-
Roof Basket-
Solar Panel-


OOH you campy huh?
Mattress-
Fridge-
AGM Marine Battery-
Portable solar-
Carbon Monoxide Detector-


My Filming Kit
Travel/Vlog Small Camera-
Photo/Main Camera-
Go Pro-
Main cam mic -
Mini Cam/Gopro Mic-
Peak Design Camera Strap -

Boondocking,Gourmet Ramen Cooking,Catch and cook,Almazaran kitchen,Cooking out of my truck,food out of my truck,truck camping,truck camping meals,camping meals,cooking,fishermans life,Stealth camping,Remote Camping,Middle of nowhere,Hunker Down,Roadie,Camping,survival,outdoors,outside,recriational camping,solo camping,solo bushcraft,solo camp,alone,camping alone,camp meals,catch n cook,catch and cook,camping meal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments