Advertisement

Every Kind Of Fuzz Tone I Could Ask For | JHS Fuzz Legends

Every Kind Of Fuzz Tone I Could Ask For | JHS Fuzz Legends Within 4 pedals covers decades of incredible fuzz tones, with a modern twist! JHS has added the ‘JHS’ Mod to each of these classic fuzz pedals, to give you every type of fuzz tone you could ever want!

Get them here:

Video edited by John Hollingworth

#JHSpedals #rabeaafro #fuzzlegends

⬇️⬇️⬇️ Feel free to read this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hey guys, I’m Rabea. I'm the lead guitarist in Toska, Frog Leap & Dorje where I write music, make songs and have a great time with my mates. I also have my own line of guitars with Chapman Guitars, and I’ve designed numerous products with some really cool companies, such as the Victory Amps VX Kraken. Anyway, i hope you enjoy my videos, thank you for watching!

-------------------// MY MUSIC \\--------------------------

Rabea Massaad - Grinding Gears EP

Bandcamp -
Spotify -
iTunes/AppleMusic -
Amazon Music -
Google Play -

Toska -
Frog Leap -
Dorje -

-------------------// FOLLOW ME \\--------------------------

YouTube -
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------// LEARN GUITAR \\--------------------------

I've created a complete online guitar course with Musicisum - Sign up here:

Peace & Love

rabea,afro,massaad,toska,dorje,music,guitar,victory,chapman,guitars,chappers,rob,andertons,musicisum,shred,solo,band,live,fender,gibson,lesson,top,10,lick,how,to,play,sweep,picking,steve,via,nuno,bettencourt,hero,guitarhero3,frogleap,studios,JHS,JHS pedals,fuzz legends,legendary fuzz pedals,fuzz tones,riffs,how to riff,how to write riffs,guitar fuzz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments