Advertisement

How to turn a TRX4 Bronco into a TRX4 Defender: It seemed like a good time for a change

How to turn a TRX4 Bronco into a TRX4 Defender: It seemed like a good time for a change In this TJsRC episode, I wanted to update you guys on a change to my main rig. My TRX4 Bronco is now a TRX4 Defender. It took some chopping on both the Defender body as well as the Bronco chassis to make them work together but I'm happy with how it turned out. There were only a few changes needed to the bronco to complete the transformation. Longer links and new front and rear bumpers as well as relocating the body posts to line up with the new body. Also with all that's been going on in the world I figured I'd get a video up to show you guys that I'm still here. As you are aware I'm sure things have been pretty crazy so I haven't had a lot of hobby time but I'm trying to get back at it. Drop me a comment if you have managed to get some time for yourself as well as enjoying the relaxation and fresh air of the wild outdoors. Also feel free to simply say hi and introduce yourself in the comments if you want. It's always fun meeting new people through the comments who enjoy the same great hobby of off-road scale RC.

If you want to see more on the bench repair and modification videos be sure to check out this playlist.

If you want to see some winter trailing fun with the RC trucks, look here.
-

For rock crawling and warmer weather try these.
-


If you are reading this and not a subscriber, I really appreciate the chance you're giving me by checking out our content. If you like what you are seeing, please consider SUBSCRIBING and hitting the notification bell, so you don't miss out on the upcoming RC off road truck fun here on the channel.
If you are a fan of off road RC trucks like me and enjoy trailing and crawling, fixing and repairing or fabricating your own RC stuff, we have a lot in common and I look forward to growing in this hobby together.



If you enjoyed the video and think it's worthy, Don't forget to gently tap the LIKE button and SHARE with friends who might also like it. Thanks for watching the video and double thank you if you read this whole description.
I think very few people read all this stuff, if you are one of them tell me in the comments how long you have been in RC or if you aren't then how long have you been interested in it?

Please also consider following me on Instagram, @tjsrc where I post RC related pics, come on over and check it out.

Video shot with a GoPro Hero 7 Black
Video edited in Shotcut
Music courtesy of YouTube

how to turn a trx4 bronco into a trx4 defender,RC Trucks,TRX4,RC Trailing,RC Crawling,RC Adventures,RedCat Gen 7,RC Family fun,TRX4 defender,trx4 bronco,traxxas,traxxas bronco,traxxas defender,

Post a Comment

0 Comments