Advertisement

I didn't even have to buy qss vs this malzahar! [Qiyana #1]

I didn't even have to buy qss vs this malzahar! [Qiyana #1] #LeagueOfLegends #Qiyana #QiQi
Today I want to share with you my latest solo/duo queue game when I just played well as my main Qiyana!

I hope you enjoyed it.
Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE, give a LIKE and COMMENT! 😎

my Twitter:

QiQi lol,lol QiQi,Qiyana LOL,qiyana lol,lol qiyana,league of legends,leagueoflegends,league of legends qiyana,challenger qiyana,top1 qiyana,the best qiyana,diamond qiyana,platinum qiyana,gold qiyana,qiyana 1vs9,qiyana 1vs5,Qiyana stomp,how to win with qiyana,how to carry as qiyana,Vacool Qiyana,Malzahar,Challenger Malzahar,Qss malzahar,quicksilver malzahar,diamond malzahar,how to counter malzahar,how to counter qiyana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments