Advertisement

I WENT ON A QUARANTINE DATE *he proposed to her*

I WENT ON A QUARANTINE DATE *he proposed to her* hi we got bored and went on a date using zoom over quarantine. enjoy.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to Subscribe & give a thumbs up! Check out my last video, or follow my social networks!
-
Send me stuff! P.O. BOX 397 Hardy, AR 72542
-

(turn on notifications!)
TikTok: NathanTriska
-
Keep Up to Date and add me on Snapchat @NathanTriska!
-
MY MERCH:

vlog,nathantriska,prank,daily vlog,quarantine vlog,vlogger,dating,our first date,quarantine dating,how to date on quarantine,dating life hacks,cute date ideas,date night,date night get ready with me,blind date,i went on a dating show,dating advice for men,dating advice for women,dating advice,dating tips,we broke up,crazy date storytime,worst date,honeymoon vlog,our wedding video,types of couples,types of couples at school,types of couples tik tok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments