Advertisement

Known by Tauren Wells Cover

Known by Tauren Wells Cover #AllaboutJESUS #Inspired #FullyKnown

It is so great to find out that someone out there KNOWS you very well. JESUS never fails to love us from the very beginning even though we are all sinners. I am inspired to sing this song because I see now that my real identity is in Christ Jesus. People may not know me, don't see my worth and I am a nobody, but for Jesus, I am precious and valuable. Please be encouraged that Jesus fully knows you as well.

John 10:14-15
I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Video Editor: Ali D.

Please don't forget to : SUBSBRIBE . LIKE . COMMENT

You may also follow me on my facebook and instagram accounts.

Facbook Page:


Instagram:


Copyright infringement disclaimer

Songwriters: Ethan Hulse / Jordan Sapp / Tauren Wells

Known lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Capitol Christian Music Group

Source: LyricFind

Credits to:
MightyArtss - for the outro

Artist - Latakz
Song - Return

Cover

Post a Comment

0 Comments