Advertisement

'Standing out is having the ability to take risks & learn from them' - Tom Gelder | Socialcast EP. 6

'Standing out is having the ability to take risks & learn from them' - Tom Gelder | Socialcast EP. 6 In this Socialcast I asked myself some questions, I talk a little bit about my journey and my values I have in order to keep progressing. Hope you guys enjoy, please don't forget to subscribe and comment what you would like to see next.



Follow my socials:

TikTok: @Tomairesfilmsgelder
Byte: @ThomasGelder



Instagram:



Second YT Channel:





Enquires email: ThomasGelder97@gmail.com

Thomas Gelder,How to,Film Riot,Cinecom,Indiemogul,Peter McKinnon,Premiere Pro,Premiere Pro Tutorial,Camera Movement,Tips and tricks,Top Tips,Vlogging,TV,Freelancer,Love,Hate,Travel,Inspiring,Instagram,YouTube,YouTuber,Helping,Hollywood,London,Socialcast,Podcast,Standing out,risks,Learning,filmmaking,values,motivational,motivation,Tom Gelder,Business,media business,passion,creativity,gary vee,hard work,lifestory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments