Advertisement

Understanding MNML: The Consequences of Attempting to Replicate the Success of Others

Understanding MNML: The Consequences of Attempting to Replicate the Success of Others hello sicko slatts,

In this joyous video on the FH TV youtube channel, I will be providing you with information about the infamous fast-fashion brand 'MNML'... More specifically, I will be explaining what the brand is all about / their history, followed by some controversies they have been caught up in, as well as an explanation of the chrome hearts VS. mnml lawsuit.

I hope you enjoy this piece of serious content.


LINKS:

sources/articles/websites for further reading:









music used:





my social media:





I love tlop4

mnml,mnml.la,chrome hearts,mnml lawsuit,jerry lorenzo,streetwear,chrome hearts VS. mnml,

Post a Comment

0 Comments