Advertisement

What the hell is happening to Kepa Arrizabalaga? | Oh My Goal

What the hell is happening to Kepa Arrizabalaga? | Oh My Goal Kepa Arrizabalaga experienced a rapid rise. He hadn’t even spent a full season in Bilbao’s goal before joining Chelsea in the Premier League. At the end of this one season, he became the most expensive goalkeeper in football history!

However, nearly 2 years on, the football world is still waiting for him to justify his price, even if there isn’t much point. What the hell is happening to Kepa Arrizabalaga?!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal what the hell,oh my goal what the hell happened,what the hell happened,kepa refuses to come off,kepa arrizabalaga,kepa arrizabalaga refuses to come off,kepa chelsea,kepa arrizabalaga chelsea,kepa sarri,

Post a Comment

0 Comments