Advertisement

Woodturning – Baby Rattle with Five Captive Rings and Personalised Handle

Woodturning – Baby Rattle with Five Captive Rings and Personalised Handle In this project video I turned some exotic hard wood (purple heart, wenge, bubinga) into an awesome looking wooden baby rattle with five captive rings. The rattle was made for a colleague of mine what also included a little personalisation in the handle and I am pretty sure their little one will make a very good use of it. Happy Watching!! 😊

How To Make The Ultimate Exotic Cutting Board:


Please check out my other videos and consider subscribing if you enjoyed the video and comment below 😊

Instagram:
Facebook:

Check out Craft Resin on the link below to claim your 10% OFF:



The equipment I use in my workshop:
Lathe: Axminster Craft AC370WL

Bandsaw: Lumberjack bs228

Planer/Thicknesser: Lumberjack-pt1000

Music: YouTube Audio Library


DISCLAIMER: Please note that my channel is for entertainment purposes mainly. Please do not solely rely upon the information and techniques discussed and displayed in my channel. I am not a professional woodworker, wood turner and working with machinery and electricity can be dangerous however I try to share good practices, techniques and products what works for me. It is recommended that you fully research each technique and decide for yourself what the safest possible work method is for you.

wood turning,woodturning,woodturning for beginners,woodturning log,wood goblet,lathe,wood turning project,lathe beginner,wood turning videos,woodturning tools,woodworking for beginners,woodturning plans,wood turning basics beginners,woodturning ideas,wood working ideas,lathe woodturning,lathe projects,beginner wood turning,captivering,baby,rattle,wooden rattle,how to make,DIY,carfts,workshop,craftsman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments