Advertisement

Afton Family Goes to School | Part 3 | Wednesday | Slight Swearing | Gacha Life FNaF | Gotcha Socks

Afton Family Goes to School | Part 3 | Wednesday | Slight Swearing | Gacha Life FNaF | Gotcha Socks ⚠️ SLIGHT SWEARING ⚠️

Sorry it’s late lmao 😂

⚠️ Not all characters are mine ⚠️
•William Afton (FNaF)
•Elizabeth Afton (FNaF S.L.)
•Chris Afton (FNaF 4)
•Micheal Afton (FNaF Security Guard)
•Ennard (FNaF S.L.)
•Circus Baby (FNaF S.L.)
•I think that is it the rest are mine??

⚠️ NO AUDIOS BELONG TO ME. IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC AUDIO PLEASE ASK IN THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW ⚠️

Apps used:
•CuteCut Pro
•IbisPaint X
•Gacha Life
•Google

Happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈

I hope you enjoyed this episode. The ending of it isn’t as clean as I wanted it to be and I’m sorry, I was just in a rush to finish it. :)

Subs ❤️: 10,756

Have a good night everybody! :)

Socks

Post a Comment

0 Comments