Advertisement

How to Stand Out as a Salesperson, 10 Traits you Need to Have

How to Stand Out as a Salesperson, 10 Traits you Need to Have Let me walk through for you the 10 ways to stand out as a salesperson. As I go through these 10, they're not in a rank order. Each one is just as important as the other. But if you want to stand out, if you want to be seen as the salesperson companies want to deal with, these are the 10 traits. These are the 10 things that you must possess not just some of the time, but all of the time. Let's go through the list. I'm Mark Hunter, the Sales Hunter. And I did write the book A Mind for Sales, where I dig into these topics in depth in my book.
Trust
Research & Development
Timely
Respectful
Listen
Integrity
Helpful
Transparency
Honest
Committed
I want you to ask yourself of the 10, where's your strength? Where's your weakness? Focus in on your strength. Take that to the next level, but then look at one of your weaknesses and you say, how do I correct that? How do I bring that up to a higher level to where I can be seen as the salesperson that a customer would look at and say of those 10 traits, he or she demonstrates all of them at a maximum level. A lot of this is in my book, A Mind for Sales. I do want you to pick it up and hey, I want you to check out all of the other things we have on our website, including our new, The Sales Hunter University. It's about helping you become the salesperson where you maximize these 10.
Check out:

Sales,motivation,sales training,negotiating,prospecting,sales prospecting,sales leadership,the sales hunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments