Advertisement

In case you didn't get the memo... | Taival Outdoors

In case you didn't get the memo... | Taival Outdoors A quick video from my gear room Varusto. Seems like some of you didn't get the memo, so here it is one more time: from now on I will publish videos only in English. In this video I'll also share some updates regarding my next backpacking trips!

đź”” SUBSCRIBE:

📸 INSTAGRAM:

Taival Outdoors is a channel about the great outdoors, spending time in nature doing everything from day hikes and overnight adventures to bikepacking and multi-day wilderness backpacking. Trekking is close to my heart, but I’m not tied to any particular "genre" like ultralight or bushcraft – instead I do what I've found through my experience in the wild to work the best for me. I'm also making gear reviews and skill videos based on what I actually use and how I operate in nature. Thanks for watching!

taival outdoors,taival,outdoors,varusto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments