Advertisement

♎️LIBRA JUNE 2020: A final decision to come back for a second chance🙏

♎️LIBRA JUNE 2020: A final decision to come back for a second chance🙏 Get a personal reading from me!

$30 video reading regarding love or general life; this includes 1 question; if you have more than 1 question it will be an additional $10

PAYPAL: Once you have decided, please make the payment in CAD to:

Once the payment has been made, please email me at goldietarot111@gmail.com confirming the reading purchased and provide me your name. If it is in regards to another person, please provide me with their name as well and your question(s).

I will send you your reading via email within 24-48 hours.


Get your healing crystals and all things spirituality here!



Instagram: G.V.L.D.I.E

Hey guys welcome to my channel! This reading is for Libra Sun, Moon & Rising signs! This is for entertainment purposes, please always use your own intuition for your decisions. Don't forget to like comment and subscribe!


Welcome to Goldie Tarot!

I am a psychic tarot reader, my sun sign is Libra, moon sign Leo and my rising is Scorpio. On this channel I will be diving deep into channeled messages with divine guidance through tarot readings and giving free advice and life coaching. You will also gain a better understanding on spirituality, astrology and the occult.

Consider subscribing for free tarot readings and predictions!

libra horoscope,libra june 2020,libra love tarot,libra tarot,libra love june 2020,libra tarot reading,libra tarot june 2020,libra 2020,libra moon,libra rising,libra june 2020 horoscope,libra singles,libra love,libra daily,libra weekly,libra reading,libra june,libra,tarot,channeled messages,divine guidance,tarot readings,advice,life coaching,psychic tarot,spirituality,occult,

Post a Comment

0 Comments