Advertisement

My thoughts on whats going on.|(you could probably play this @ 1.5X speed)

My thoughts on whats going on.|(you could probably play this @ 1.5X speed) I've been battling with where I fit into everything going on in S.A. and the U.S. recently, and it's become apparent that my "enough", isn't. What's important here is that this comes from a place of love and a willingness to understand, and nothing else.

if you disagree with something, send me a message. If you're confused, there are many people who you can speak to. Reach out.

if you agree, then what needs to happen is pressure needs to be put on our police and higher up:
- email the military ombudsman asking for justice over the death of Collins Khosa (intake@milombud.org)
-sign one of the many petitions circulating that is relevant to you in your area.

Collins Khosa,Ahmaud Arbery,George Floyd,Police Brutality,SAPD,black lives matter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments