Advertisement

The Killings and Prejudice I Can't Comprehend|D. S Speaks |Spoken word poetry

The Killings and Prejudice I Can't Comprehend|D. S Speaks |Spoken word poetry I have always been taught that black is beautiful and I should be proud of being black. I have studied and still study history and I am proud of my ancestry, the origin of man and civilization. Which is why I have never understood slavery, racism, and still don't understand why it's still a topic in 2020. So now because i am black I should be afraid of stepping out in my own street?
I am fully and proudly woman. I have always been taught to own it and lift my head high. So now I have to be afraid of being woman in all aspects because some pervert has deemed it fit to express his psychotic self in form of rape?
I used to think the "police is my friend", meant to protect me from harm but now I am forced to look at the security personnel with same caution as a trigger-happy criminal. It's sad beyond comprehension.
This is me expressing how I feel here, how best I can the only way I can.
#saynotoviolence #saynotorape #saynotoracism


Be sure to click the like and subscribe buttons.

#spoken,#words,#creativeexpression,#spokenwords,#motivationals,#saynotoviolence,#saynotorape,#saynotoracism,#racismin2020,#racistsociety,#georgefloyd,#deathinminnesota,#justicemustbeserved,

Post a Comment

0 Comments