Advertisement

trying on EVERYTHING in my closet pt 2! (athleisure, sweats, jewelry, workout leggings etc.)

trying on EVERYTHING in my closet pt 2! (athleisure, sweats, jewelry, workout leggings etc.) Hey guys...I'm showing you EVERYTHING in my closet. Thank you rocksbox for sponsoring this video! Try your first month for free with code LAURENXOXO . I'm trying on everything I own and showing you what they look like...and where my clothes are from. I show you athleisure, workout clothes, pajamas, sweats, leggings, lounge wear....everything. Come hang with me for a view into my closet...lmk if you like my style hehe ❤️

WATCH RECENT VIDEOS
my UPDATED 5am morning routine

virtually doing my everyday routine

responding to your JUICY assumptions about me...

10 WAYS TO STYLE MOM JEANS FOR ANY OCCASION

GRWM AND THE GIRL THAT HATED ME IN HIGH SCHOOL

I WENT TO HYPED LA BADDIE STORES IN REAL LIFE (part 2!!!)

Twitter:
Business: clayton@scalemanagement.co

If you read this far comment “QUEEN OF LEGGINS"

Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -

lauren,Lauren giraldo,grwm,trying on everything in my closet,haul,huge haul,clothing,closet,tour,organizing my closet,girl closet,fashion,beauty,lifestyle,extreme closet cleanout,cleanout,closet cleanout,closet cleanout 2020,extreme close cleanout 2020,try on haul,online shopping,outfit inspo,lookbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments