Advertisement

VANITY TOUR | make-up haul and a disorganized Dressing table | Aisha S

VANITY TOUR | make-up haul and a disorganized Dressing table | Aisha S A look at my dressing table, it will give you an idea how to organize a small space as your vanity table.

See more vlogs, hijab tutorials and travel videos on my channel.

Most watched hijab tutorial:


Kashmir Vlog:


Istanbul Vlog:


what to pack for umrah:


My favourite Getting ready video :


What i use under the hijab?


Perfect hijab for summers?


There are lots more great and helpful videos on my channels so check it out!

follow up on my life at these places and don't forget to subscribe.









#dressingtable #tour #organized

hijabi,art,lifestyle,blogger,dressing table,vanity,organization,mess,how to,diy,make-up,lipsticks,foundation,favourite,pallette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments