Advertisement

ASMR | Vigorous Head Massage and Hair Pulling ✨| No Talking, for relaxation and sleep

ASMR | Vigorous Head Massage and Hair Pulling ✨| No Talking, for relaxation and sleep Hey you!

Some intense head massage sounds and as requested I added a bit of gentle hair pulling and gentle scratching on the scalp with fingernails.
What an amazing feeling that is, I hope you get to feel it through the video!
There is no talking in the video so perfect for relaxing or to fall asleep.

Pleas leave a like and subscribe for more!
Enjoy!

My Channel:
I love creating asmr videos as they have helped me with my sleeping problems in the past and after making my own videos I fell in love with the creative process of it.
On my channel you can find asmr videos with and without talking or whispering. I did make separate playlists for those categories too.

All videos are made to help relax you, aid in sleep or even as a background noise to study.
If you are experiencing severe sleep problems or other difficulties such as anxiety or severe stress, please contact a medical professional. Your health is most important.

My most requested triggers are hand movements and personal attention videos.
I do enjoy trying out all sorts of new triggers and ideas so suggestions are always welcome!
Have fun exploring my channel and my videos!

Check out my Instagram:

asmr,asmr head massage,head massage asmr,scalp scratching asmr,hair pulling,asmr spa,no talking massage asmr,no talking,roleplay,hair brushing,vigorous head massage,scalp massage,deep massage,personal attention,head,hair,fingernails,scalp scratching,hair play,asmr soft pause,soft pause,

Post a Comment

0 Comments