Advertisement

☁️ painting clouds with gouache

☁️ painting clouds with gouache Hi dear friends ✨

It’s milkkkkkkk…and I’m painting clouds today ! I didn’t really knew what to paint so I simply followed Nina’s (oh no nina on yt) quote ‘when you don’t know what to paint, paint the sky’ …so here I am painting clouds…my all time favourite thing in the sky 🥰
I hope you can follow me along and also paint something while watching this video and really hope that I could be of help with this video 🤭 I’m really bad at explaining and don’t think that I can ever do a tutorial…but I still hope that my ‘steps’ are clear and understandable enough.
Btw…I’ve been meaning to ask this since forever 🌝 would you be interested in seeing a real time painting video ? Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Always stay safe and healthy.
Hope you enjoy and as always thank you so so much for watching ❤️
~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud



📮 // important notice :
Due to personal reasons we had to close our P.O box so we’d appreciate it a lot if you wouldn’t send us any fan letters. (Any letters sent before this announcement will still arrive and the p.o box will officially be closed 2 months later )


// our social media:




// songs:
Pair piano

// Contact 💌
Milkcloudd@gmail.com

paint with me clouds,painting clouds,paint with me,painting clouds with gouache,painting with gouache,gouache,gouache speed painting,speedpainting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments