Advertisement

Delivering for Doordash & Postmates| No Cost Side Hustles to start |How to become a delivery driver|

Delivering for Doordash & Postmates| No Cost Side Hustles to start |How to become a delivery driver| follow me on Instagram @alieshiasadventures
my website alieshiasadventures.com
#studentdebt #studentdebtjourney #studentloans #moneymondays

Hi, my name is Alieshia and I am 24 and a media content strategist, blogger, podcaster and more. I love to travel and meet new people all around the world. I have been traveling since I was born and I love vlogging and thought why not share my adventures on youtube.

This channel is for millennials who are content creators, travelers, and recent grads. I will be talking about side hustles, creating content and traveling. I upload weekly videos focused on entrepreneurship, life as a millennial and traveling. We are on the way to financial freedom and generational wealth.

Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell and join the adventures.

My social sites;
Instagram instagram.com/alieshiasadventures
Twitter:
Facebook:
Podcast: Millennial Thoughts
Email me @alieshiasadventures@gmail.com for business inquiries!

dayinthelifeofadasher,sidehustlestostostartnow,doordashdriver,postmatesdriver,shouldidrivefordoordashorpostmates,shouldidrivefordoordash,lowcostsidehustles,sidehustles forextramoney,sidehustlesin2020,postmates,doordash,deliveringduringapandemic,lifeasamillennial,sidehustlesformillennials,moneymonday,ways to make money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments