Advertisement

Humboldt Broncos (Stick out by the door) written by Jay Smith (smitty kingston)

Humboldt Broncos (Stick out by the door) written by Jay Smith (smitty kingston) It's 2 years to the day that a horrific bus accident took the lives of 16 members of the Humboldt Broncos hockey team..This is a tribute video of pictures from the past 2 years all of the events i've played the charities and benefit concerts, Spending time with the families and friends of these amazing people i never got to meet but i certainly got to know them all very well..I wrote a song called Stick out by the door (Humboldt Strong) 2 days after the accident and woke up to the one take video i did on my phone had gone viral around the world and I was now a part of the Broncos family. I am grateful for the love that people have for my words and I did this short video to remind you that though the 16 lost that day may physically be gone they will NEVER be forgotten...HUMBOLDT STRONG "I LOVE YOU ALL IN DIFFERENT WAYS" --JS

kingston)

Post a Comment

0 Comments