Advertisement

I'm starting to feel lonely.

I'm starting to feel lonely. Sign up to my newsletter for more food for thought 🍦→

I think this is a really good time to explore loneliness, what it means, what to do about it and how to take care of ourselves, in these very strange times.

Additional mental health resources →

Instagram →
Get access to exclusive content and a private Discord group on Patreon →

The podcast that I referenced in the video →

All of my gear 📷→
What I read (my book recommendations) 📖→
Twitter →

------------

Music from:
Musicbed (get a free trial with them using this link):

Sound design by Preston Wright:

#mentalhealth #stayathome #wellbeing

lonely,alone,loneliness,stayathome,at home,stay at home,at home with me,being alone,introversion,things to do,what to do at home,inspiration,emotional intelligence,intelligence,emotional,education,mental clarity,mental health,mental wellbeing,spiritual,spiritual journey,wellbeing,health,mindfulness,awareness,direction,life style,confidence,purpose,motivation,nostalgia,meditation,mindful,human connection,happiness,how to be,how to be happier,how to be happy,happy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments