Advertisement

Mask Hack for a Snug Fit and No Pain on the Ear

Mask Hack for a Snug Fit and No Pain on the Ear There are several products out there including a 3D printable small tool to hold your mask. This is inspired by that however, this one you can make it at home with things you already have at home such as Credit Cards, ID Cards, Plastic containers etc. Get Creative!

I hope someone finds it useful especially first responders and general public.

Always remember to use the right mask, insert a filter for you mask and wear gloves and take every precaution that you can. Stay stafe and help flatten the curve. COVID 19

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow our blog:

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK:



Please take a moment to subscribe!!



Note: I am not being paid by any of the described institutions or organizations or designers to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these organizations in anyway. If you have any questions or comments about this video, you can reach me by any of the above contact methods.



Check out all my YouTube Channels:

Personal Channel:





RAW Works Inc.





Durgesh B Kalya





CTRL Z TV





The Indian Bald Guy


#COVID19,COVID,Coronavirus,Corona Virus,Masks,Mask Hack,Mask,Easy Hack,lifehack,life hack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments