Advertisement

A brief walk on a pleasant day with an unpleasant ending. Be warned: Not a feel-good video.

A brief walk on a pleasant day with an unpleasant ending.  Be warned: Not a feel-good video. A pleasant walk in our neighbourhood, ended on a dark note as a result of the very sensitive new microphone I recently started using. No special effects here, no volume tweaks, just a really sensitive mic pointed in the 'right' direction towards the end of our walk.

Our next video, coming up in a few days: Taking Public Transport In Switerland

It'll be pretty awesome - I'm making sure of it. :) Look forward to it soon guys and gals!

Special note on this video: I cut out about 2 mins of the video out at the end, as I don't think most wish to see our honest reaction in the final scenes. The uncut/full video is on our Patreon page. I prefer to upload more personal content there.

vegan video,unpleasant video,animal slaughter,vegan 2020,sad videos,sad video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments