Advertisement

Extreme DIY Bathroom Makeover Renovation (Part 1) | JENerationDIY

Extreme DIY Bathroom Makeover Renovation (Part 1) | JENerationDIY ❉ renovating my bathroom MYSELF ❉

guys i never thought the day would come where I would be removing a toilet or redoing flooring. I've gone full plumber mode and in this video you get to watch me struggle through it ALL. Stay tuned, because this is only part 1...

Waddup hooligans, let's be friends:
❉Instagram: @jenerationdiy
❉Twitter: @jenerationdiy
❉TikTok: @thejenerationdiy
❉Facebook: @jenerationdiy
❉Snapchat: jeneration_diy

Vlog Channel:

My last video:

Music:

-Talking Loud - Jennifer Zhang (that's me!)


Want to be shoutout of the week at the end of my next video? Just turn on notifications and comment that you have them on or that you came from notifications!


Filming equipment:
-main camera: Canon EOS R
-main camera lens: Canon RF 35mm f/1.8
-vlog camera: Canon g7xii

Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X

For business enquiries, please email jenerationdiy@addition-llc.com

room makeover,room decor,diy room makeover,room transformation,extreme room makeover,diy renovation,bathroom remodel,bathroom makeover,small bathroom makeover,diy bathroom,vinyl peel and stick,vinyl plank bathroom,room makeover on a budget,bedroom makeover,room diys,jenerationdiy room,jenerationdiy room makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments