Advertisement

I WASTED ALL MY STRIPPER MONEY ON THIS STUFF...🛍

I WASTED ALL MY STRIPPER MONEY ON THIS STUFF...🛍 #stripper #strippervlog #strippermoney
Check out my lipgloss business:





I love you all so much! The strip clubs aren’t open so I’m trying to still give y’all some content 😭 if you like these stripper related videos make sure you subscribe and like this video!
Leave a 💸 in the comments if you ready for the stripclub to open back up

Business inquiries: janitorjesss@gmail.com

Instagram: @official_bbtequila

cardi b,cristina villegas,day in the life of a stripper,how i became a stripper,how much do strippers make,how to be a stripper,life of an entrepreneur vlog,strip club,strip club vlog,stripper advice,stripper audition,stripper money,stripper tips,stripper vlog,stripper vlogs,stripper vlogs money count,

Post a Comment

0 Comments