Advertisement

Life Long Best Friends Unable to Make Eye Contact | Mini-Doc

Life Long Best Friends Unable to Make Eye Contact | Mini-Doc David and Jacob have been best friends ever since elementary school, but Jacob refuses to make eye contact with anyone, even David. Their friendship will be put to test as Jacob struggles to change.

This is the final of my two Senior project short films. I never knew what I would post on this channel, besides CGI rants, but I know this is way different than what I have originally made. I hope you all enjoy it and look forward to more content similar and different in the future.

Credits
Written and Directed: Laban Massey
Director of Photography: Calvin Shadle
Starring: David Snavely

tic,Documentary,keys,buzzfeed,Netflix,snl,sketch,Kyle mooney,eye,contact,awkward,funny,jubilee,cut,short film,best friends,David,Jacob,mini doc,lifetime,history channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments