Advertisement

Physician Assistant: CASPA Application During Covid-19 Challenge

Physician Assistant: CASPA Application During Covid-19 Challenge Peace be to you all (AsSalama'laikum)! The Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) opened (April 30th). It's time to start completing your pre-requisite classes, obtaining direct-patient-contact-hours, garnering your recommendation letters and, working on your personal statements, if you are planning on applying for THIS year's cycle. I have been a medically licensed Physician Assistant for twenty years and, currently work as a Hospitalist in Washington, D.C. where I live with my wife and children. 👨🏾‍⚕️I am also an erstwhile PA program instructor and admissions committee member. While the Covid-19 pandemic has altered the academic paradigm a bit, the standards for PA school acceptance are still VERY high! I will make myself available to anyone who is interested in becoming a Physician Assistant. Please see my other videos on how to make yourself a "highly competitive" PA school applicant. I wish you ALL the VERY best of succes in your positive endeavors and invite you subscribe to my channel if you have an interest in allied health or, living a positive lifestyle. Stay safe! 😷👐🏽🚿🏡

Contacts Instagram at o_Abdulmalik or email OAbdulMali@aol.com

Challenge

Post a Comment

0 Comments