Advertisement

Adorable Comics That You Will Probably Relate To If You Have A Cat | Funny Cats

Adorable Comics That You Will Probably Relate To If You Have A Cat | Funny Cats Adorable Comics That You Will Probably Relate To If You Have A Cat | Funny Cats

Despite searching in shelters, I couldn't find a cat that could live in my tiny apartment. Then I found her. Sweety is a young Ragdoll cat and was rescued/adopted from a breeder after having two litters. When I brought Sweety home, I saw all the silly little quirks she had, the way she opened up to me over time, and the bond we started to form. Inspiration struck, and since then I've been making two comics a week about the silly shenanigans she gets up to. I hope whoever sees these enjoys them, and you can find more on the following social medias below.

▶Artist Source:




▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▶Note
If you have an issue with me posting this music or artwork, or want to submit your artwork to get featured on our channel please contact me through email at bandyjames52@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for watching!
Take care Everyone! (◠‿◠)

mini viral,adoption,adorable,animal,animal comics,artwork,cat,comic,cute,cute art,cute comics,full-page,funny.,kitten Sweety,owner,per comics,pet owner,pets,Redfur13,sweety,webcomic,Funny Cats,Adorable Comics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments