Advertisement

How To Make A Quick & Easy Little File Folder Brag Book Tutorial

How To Make A Quick & Easy Little File Folder Brag Book Tutorial Here is a quick & easy little brag book that is made out of 2 file folders, and measures 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 with a 3/4 inch spine. This little brag book can hold up to 25 photos, and is really easy to create! Trust me it is!! I give you all the measurements during this video while I make this little cutie! All you need for this is:

1 - bottom tab folder
1 - middle tab folder

And of course, the usual supplies like glue or double sided tape, scissors, bone folder and a score board, and a paper trimmer. I hope you will make this and have as much fun with this little brag book as I did!! Let me know in the comments below of what you think and if you plan on making this file folder brag book! Thanks for watching, and as always, keep Scrappin!!

Here is the little brag book all decorated up video
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Me Here
Website
Facebook...
Pinterest...
Instagram...

You can email me at scrappinitup@gmail.com

Let me know what you think and be sure to like, comment, share, and subscribe to my channel so you never miss out on new projects uploaded
Keep Scrappin!!
Vanessa

file folder album,file folder brag book,brag book,how to make a brag book,learn how to make a brag book,how to scrapbook a brag book,small brag book,learn how to make a small brag book,how to make a scrapbook brag book,small scrapbook album,learn how to make a file folder brag book,learn how to make a small filefolder brag book,how to make a small file folder brag book,how to make a file folder album,brag book tutorial,how to make a small album tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments