Advertisement

I Matched With My Dad On A Dating Website

I Matched With My Dad On A Dating Website Hey there! It's your girl, Sophia, coming at you with a sly story that still makes my stomach churn. Strap on your seatbelts, everyone, and prepare for a bumpy ride.
I’m going to be honest, I’ve been single my whole life and have been dreaming of having a boyfriend since the beginning of time or the beginning of my time, at least. Sure, maybe I’m just a stereotypical girl, but I want to find my prince charming riding in on a noble, white horse with his luscious-wavy locks blowing in the wind. Ahhhh… Oh, sorry, was I daydreaming again?
However, my only problem has been that I haven’t been able to find the right guy yet. None of the guys that I’ve met at work or in my school classes seem to scream, “Prince Charming” to me. I’m looking for a guy to hold a door open for me; someone that isn’t afraid to show their true, inner emotions. I want a guy that plays music and will write love songs for me as we eat grapes in front of a fireplace on a cold, winter night! Oh that would just be glorious!

neighbors,friend,relationship,relationships,family,mom,crush,love,romantic,true,story,true story,storytime,animation,anime,manga,animated story,story animated,dad,cheating,date site,tinder,cafe,date,first date,teen,betrayal,hello neighbor,bad neighbors,divorce,revenging,my story animated,Teen life,teen stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments