Advertisement

I NEEDED TO DO THIS...

I NEEDED TO DO THIS... Well well well, hi friends! I'm back with a vlog, a few days in the life of me at work, I hope you all enjoy watching!

Subscribe to my channel here! -

✩ Want to watch more of my videos? ✩

CLICK TO WATCH MY LAST VIDEO -


✩ My Swimwear Label ✩ SIZES 6-20AU


@stapleswim


✩ My Clothing Label ✩


@faytlabel

✩ Where To Find Me ✩
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Podcast: A Whole Lotta BS (Spotify, iTunes & Apple Podcasts)

✩ My Store ✩
FAYT The Store
30 Downie Street, Maryville NSW 2293
OPENING HOURS:
✩ THURS & FRI: 2-6PM
✩ SAT: 10-3PM
✩ SUN: 10-2PM

@faytlabelstore


About me: My name is Brittney Lee Saunders and I'm a 27 year old Australian gal who has been making videos here on YouTube for over 5 years! My channel consists of a bit of everything from vlogs to challenges, makeup & fashion related vids and everything in between! I also have a clothing label called FAYT, and a swimwear label STAPLE SWIM that keep me very busy, I hope you enjoy watching my content & don't forget to subscribe!

All business enquiries: brittney@zooz.com.au

brittney lee saunders,life,update,2020,boyfriend,follow,me,around,vlog,business,owner,e-commerce,store,FAYT,the,label,staple,swim,haul,fashion,Shopify,

Post a Comment

0 Comments