Advertisement

NBA Players Who Shot Three Pointers BEFORE It Was 'Accepted'

NBA Players Who Shot Three Pointers BEFORE It Was 'Accepted' NBA Players Who Shot Three Pointers BEFORE It Was "Accepted"

What's good everybody, it's treese, and I am back... again. In thisa video, I discuss a few former NBA players who took three point shots before it was as accepted of a method of scoring as it is in modern basketball. For me, it was really fascinating to research and figure out that there were quite a few of what we would call into todays' game volume three point shooters back in the 90's, 80's, and even all the way back to the 60's!

If y'all did enjoy this video, then please don't forget to leave a like rating, comment what you thought about this video (I read literally every comment and respond to most of them), and don't forget to subscribe! Don't forget, have an amazing day, and always remember your worth! If you want something, set all aside and go get it!

Social Media
Twitter -
Instagram -

If you want to reach me with a business proposal, my email is:
thefinnisher17@gmail.com

About me:
My name is Tristan, and I'm a Finnish-American living in Finland, and I've always had a passion for basketball and content creation. I absolutely love making videos, and with your help I can pursue my dream of becoming a full-time YouTuber!

louie dampier,darrell griffith,michael adams,basketball,nba,three point shooting,nba three pointer,three pointer,3 pointer,basketball shooting,stephen curry,james harden,family friendly,college basketball,aba,american basketball association,education,basketball education,high school education,college education,online education,three point line,three pointer highlights,basketball shooting highlights,michael jordan,basketball highlights,basketball mix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments