Advertisement

WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING? || BRANDI SHALON & NESSA GOSS

WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING? || BRANDI SHALON & NESSA GOSS Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed having breakfast and bible time with me and my gal Nessa. In this video we discuss Matthew 6:33-34 and the importance of knowing what you are seeking. Each day that we wake up we make a decision of what we will seek for that day. I want to encourage you to seek Kingdom things not earthly things. Seek God. Seek His word. Fill your spirits each and every day!
xoxo,
brandi

Thanks for stopping by my channel. I hope you'll hit that subscribe button to stick around and be encouraged by my videos, and come along with me on my journey of becoming a speaker.

✩ SOCIAL MEDIA ✩
instagram: @branditowns3nd
twitter: @brandi_towns3nd
facebook: @branditowns3nd

business inquiries: btownsend.business@gmail.com
ministry inquiries: btownsendministries@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the music in this video.

camera: canon g7x mark ii

please leave requests down below!
like and subscribe if you want :)

bible,bacon,breakfast,friends,girls,gals,best friends,breakfast with friends,church,ministry,gospel,women's ministry,children's ministry,lisa harper,christine caine,sadie robertson,holly furtick,brandi shalon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments